Millions of Americans are adversely impacted by back pain each year. Studies show that, at one point or another, approximately 80% of the U.S. population will be affected.
While there are a lot of treatment options available, many of these only address the symptoms and don’t target the actual cause of your pain or handle it for the long term.
The three main causes of low back pain and sciatica are:
- Herniated Discs
- Pelvis issues
Without identifying the correct cause of your pain there is no way to develop the proper treatment plan.
Our physical therapists will find the actual cause of your back pain. The goal of effectively resolving your low back pain or sciatica includes…
- Identify the true cause
- Create a unique plan for your specific condition
- Relieve your pain
- Restore your normal motion, flexibility, mobility
- Strengthen the supporting muscle
- Return to your normal activities
Here at Bolanos Associates Comprehensive Therapy Solutions our specialty is Back and Neck Pain. Our therapists are very experienced and have the knowledge and skills to provide a number of different ways to reach your goal of getting back to your normal self again.
A Reputation for Results
If you have low back pain, Bolanos Associates Comprehensive Therapy Solutions strongly encourages you to seek the care of our qualified therapists. Physical therapy helps patients avoid prolonged episodes of pain that can result in long-term disability. For those experiencing chronic pain, it should be part of a multi-faceted rehabilitation program. The fact is, physical therapy is conservative, cost-effective, reversible, and rarely has any side effects.
We Address the Cause
Millions of people suffer from low back pain that may result in a variety of problems such as limited recreational activities, troubles with daily activities, and even complete immobility. Early intervention is critical to help reduce pain and recover function. A combination of patient education, manual techniques, and therapeutic exercise is proven to reduce pain and help a patient recover their independence.
Conservative, Cost-Effective, No Side Effects
Drugs offer short-term relief but may have severe side effects. Spinal adjustments may be helpful, but this type of intervention is usually recommended for months-on-end with little proof of its effectiveness. In contrast, a comprehensive physical therapy program will not only provide you with pain relief, but will help you avoid repeat and often progressively worse episodes of pain. Once the pain subsides, we empower patients with the tools they need to help avoid repeat problems.
On your first visit...
- It begins with a full interview and physical therapy examination.
- Afterwards the therapist will explain to you in English, not medical jargon, where the cause of your problem is coming from.
- YOUR GOALS and YOUR EXPECTATIONS will be discussed and agreed upon.
- Considering those goals, you will learn what successful treatment looks like.
- You and the therapist will discuss this plan and work together to resolve your pain and get you back to your normal self again.
Common conditions we treat:
- Acute and Chronic Back Pain
- Lumbar Sprains/Strains
- Slipped/Herniated or Bulging Disc (HNP)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sciatica and Leg Pain
- Facet Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Pinched Nerve
- SI Dysfunction
- Facet Arthropathy
- Degenerative Disc Disease